The DVS Duravend 3C Combo Vending Machine is a 3 wide, stylish, combo vending machine which features 18 different drink selections and 12 different food selections. It is a smaller, more narrow, vending machine designed for smaller businesses that don’t need a full size vending machine. Unlike many combo vending machines on the market, this machine is fully refrigerated so you can vend cold food along with your standard candy bars, chips, and other snacks. Choose from different vending wraps which suit your needs best. By changing the graphics, you can make the machine healthy, traditional, or anything in-between. The drink selections can be small 8 oz size cans up to 20 oz size bottles. Best of all, it doesn’t require special shims and dividers to configure the different beverage sizes. Furthermore, the snack selections feature a single coil for the smaller candy bar sizes and dual coils for the larger entrée or chip sizes. They offer three removable, tip down, adjustable shelves to house the cold food / snack selections, and three rows for the bottled and canned drinks.
Additionally, the Duravend combo vending machine features a double-pane glass, guaranteed vend sensors, LED strip lighting, vandal proofing, dual coils, and a pull out removal refrigeration deck. It is FCC Compliant and easy to operate, program, and maintain. It even includes the guaranteed vend sensor (laser) which ensures every vend a success. Additionally this combo machine allows you to receive remote, real-time inventory tracking and monitoring of all your products so you can pre-kit your machine quickly. The machine contains a stackable, dollar bill validator which accepts $1 & $5 bills. The coin unit accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, and even dollar coins. A credit / debit card reader can also be added for a small additional fee which would provide a cashless vending experience and the possibility of doubling your sales.
This high tech vending machine will include free training (in-person or via video chat), a one year warranty on all the parts, lifetime of technical support and assistance, two keys, as well as the owner’s manual.
- Narrow / Compact Design for small businesses
- Optional Credit Card Reader
- Remote monitoring / tracking of inventory & sales
- Guaranteed delivery system
- Vandal proof flap doors
- Double pane glass
- Pull out and tip down shelves for easily loading
- Removal cooling deck
- Dual coils
- Fully refrigerated to accommodate cold entrees
- Larger coils to accommodate larger food items
|Wraps||No Wrap, Healthy Wrap, Traditional Snack & Drinks Wrap|
|Snack / Food Selections||12 different snacks|
|Total Snack capacity||128 total snacks|
|Bottled or Canned Drinks||18 different selections|
|Total drink capacity||90 total drinks|
|Owner’s Manual Included||Yes|
- Due to the volatile shipping prices we’ve been receiving lately we can no longer offer flat rate shipping for curbside freight or white glove. You will be invoiced with the most accurate shipping costs when your machine is finished and ready to ship. Curbside freight can vary from $450-$600 depending on final destination, currently.
- If you would like a set shipping invoice at the time of ordering, please call our office at 855-200-8363 and we can issue an invoice.
- Our full size vending machines are shipped on a pallet with one of our premier freight companies right to your doorstep.
- Inside delivery or “white glove” service is not included but could be provided for an extra fee if needed.
- Contact a sales associate for more details if interested in these extra services or if you would like a more accurate estimate on your final shipping costs.
- Once your order has been placed, it will typically be shipped out within 1-2 business days, and be delivered approximately a week later.
- We provide insurance on every shipment so you are covered every step of the way.